Paris Themed Cookies

7:17 AM Paulina Noyola 5 Comments

These cookies were a request from my beautiful niece. This year she turned nine and she loves everything Paris, so Paris cookies it is! She is so precious! I can't believe she turned nine already!

I decided to go for the "painted" look on the cookies, that way I could use as many colors as I wanted to make them look fun and give them that spring look to them. 

I submitted a picture of the cookies to a contest that Michael's Stores is having  to win a trip to Paris too! They will announce the winner soon, fingers crossed!


Paris Cookies Handpainted
Work in progress


Paris Cookies Handpainted
Finished Product




5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win, Paulina! Oh my goodness, I see you made cookies for Beauty & the Beast; my favorite movie! You are very talented; I just loved your beautiful Paris cookies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I hopped over to your blog and I got to see your entry, it was lovely!! So much detail!! Your other work I saw was also so beautiful!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I googled your name after seeing your win for the Michael's contest. The cookies are beautiful. A well deserved win. Congratulations. And now I have a new blog to check out too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for visiting the blog!

    ReplyDelete